Friday, June 4, 2010

Tips from Talley


Contributing editor of American Vogue (former editor at large) AND judge on America’s Next Top Model [drum roll please] …. Andre Leon Talley!! What I’m not going to do is go into detail about this fashion fanatics’ many accomplishments and fabulous style (because I’m sure you already know all about him, if you don’t, get on it –in other words... if you have not seen this name before it’s a problem; please look him up…now!) What I am going to do is give you an opportunity to get styling tips from him directly. What’s that? It’s impossible? Puhh-lease. Watch me work.

Let’s see, if I wanted to get personal styling tips from Andre Leon Talley himself I would…
1. put on my fiercest outfit …and I mean FIERCE
2. take a picture
3. send it to him (duh!).


It’s that simple. On tyra.com Andre Leon Talley posted that he wants YOU to send him photos with your best “high fashion,” outfit on. After he sees it he will critique your outfit and give you his personal styling tips. BOOM! Get on it...I know I am! Try to be unique, express yourself through your clothes (isn’t that what fashion’s all about?). He’s going to post the outfits that he loves on the site. Of course there are some rules you have to follow. Click here for more details and rules of this amazing opportunity! http://www.tyra.com/view/DRECKNOTDRECK



0 comments:

 
color me BLACK