Saturday, June 19, 2010

Shoe finds!


Today was very productive! Eh, well....kind of. For whatever reason I woke up, ate breakfast, then slept till about 5pm (Don't get it twisted, I do not do that on the regular). At around 8 my friend and I decided to go out and look for father's day presents. Guess what I came back with? Flats - Check. Pair of gladiator sandals - Check. Father's day gift - welp...I tried! I'll have better luck tomorrow morning; trust. In the midst of  looking incredibly hard for a father's day gift, I saw a DSW nearby and had to go in (but really, who just passes by DSW?) and I'm sooo glad I did! They had these Steve Madden flats that I loved! Only $40 a pop! They're comfy too. My favorites were the black patent leather, glittery (lol, didn't know what else to call them), and yellow patent leather ones. I couldn't decide between them so I got all three. I mean, why not? Usually it would be $120 for ONE pair! $120 for three? Touché! It's always good to have a pair couple nice pairs of flats, and I was in need of some new ones. Ohhh how I love DSW! We were in there for entirely too long. By the time we got to the mall -where we supposed to go- it was closed (woops). Soo we decided to go to Kohl's to see if we could find a robe for my grandfather. Apparently Kohl's doesn't sell bath robes, but it does sell gladiator sandals!  We found these Simply Vera by Vera Wang gladiator sandals on sale for $23.99 (orig. $60)!! How could I leave the store without them? Go ahead and get you some before they're sold out!  Good Great things happen when you least expect it (yay for suprises). God was definetely on my side today; I must be doing something right.

Well that's all! Just wanted to share my fab finds with ya.

1 comments:

RJ said...

Come to Nordstrom at Noon for a Father's Day gift!

 
color me BLACK