Monday, June 14, 2010

Rain, rain, go away...forreal though


I wish I had more pics of this outfit! I was kind of in a rush, it was my little sister's graduation day. She's so grown up! It was soo hot in the gym where they had it. Seriously, who told them that two rinky dink fans would cool an entire gym? To make matters worse, as everyone walked outside to take pictures on the yard, it started down pouring. It was like a monsoon took over the suburb (And you know I was not about to get my hair, outfit OR shoes wet!). I can't stand the rain, it looks like a thunderstorm's about to start up as I speak (or type?). Anyways, I love this lace shirt! It looks cute with just about anything; like these pleated crop pants that I found for a great price at New York & Company. I'm also lovin' the neutral colors on this outfit, definitely IN this season!

Top: Zara, Pants: New York & Company, Belt: Thrift, Shoes: Chinese Laundry, Earrings: Forever 21, Bracelet: Nordstrom

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GIVE ME YOUR SHOES.
The outfit is so cute! Love it!
-Candy

N said...

ahhh HOT MAMA !!!

RJ said...

I'm so glad you stuck with it. You're looking DOPE.

 
color me BLACK