Friday, July 2, 2010

T.G.I.F!


This week felt like it was never going to end! It was extremely tiring. So yay for getting home from work at 3pm today! Today was a longgg day, I had to drive for an hour to a community service event for work....when we could've gone to one close by and would've only had to be there for 2 hours (instead of 6...ughhh).  It went really well though; made me realize how fortunate I am. It's crazy how many people don't have enough money for basic neccessities. After a quick nap I decided to get dressed and make moves. I can't stand being inside when it's gorgeous out...and it's Friday! You can't really tell in the pics (my camera sucks, who wants to buy me a new one?) but the shorts are light blue and white striped. I love that their high-waisted, just got em on Tuesday. The top I've had for a while...one of my favs! 

Top: Thrift, Shorts: Zara, Belt: Nine West, Flats: Steve Madden, Earrings: (if ou can see them, ha) Charlotte Rousse, Bracelet:Thrift

0 comments:

 
color me BLACK