Monday, July 19, 2010

NYC!!

Sooo this doesn't really have anything to do with fashion, but I still figured I'd share it. I went to NYC for an intern meeting and had soo much fun! I was kinda upset that it was raining the only night that we were there, but we made it work. I'm sure you all have been to NYC before (probably a couple times) but this was my first time actually walking around in the city! The only other times I've been to NYC was to catch a boat for a cruise and wait for a train so I had no time to walk around and sightsee. I'm definetely making a trip back this summer; i need to see more! Our time was limited since we had to be up by 7 for a meeting. I love NYC but the taxi drivers are so rude! Seriously, me and my friends stopped about 5 taxis to drive us to penn station and they all shook their heads, said "no" and drove away! We got so frustrated with them and decided to try and walk there. I finally asked this random man how far we were and he walked us to the subway (there was no way in hell we were going to make it in time if we walked!) Thank GOD for that man! We ended up getting to penn station at 4:56 and our train was leaving at 5. Ahh, stress! Anyways, here are just a few pics from the trip! They're pretty random ha.


LOL. This guy cracked me up; walking around with his sign that read "HELP! I need money for weed! Really though?


 "Welcome to the goodburger home of the goodburger can I take yo ooorrderrrr?"

Right in front of my hotel was this 5 story Forever 21!! I'm not in love with the store, but I still regret not going in! For those of you who haven't been there in a while... they put a huge screen there too that you can see yourself in! (Towards the right of the pic) Lol, maybe I'm a dork, but I thought it was cool.

View from the hotel! Yeah, all those little dots in the 1st pic are people. I'm pretty sure it was around 1am...



3 comments:

Chanel said...

Glad to see you enjoyed nyc!! we'll have to go at some point. If not this summer, definitely the next! How'd the internship meeting go?

Chanel said...

Glad to see you enjoyed nyc!! we'll have to go at some point. If not this summer, definitely the next! How'd the internship meeting go?

tiffanielynn said...

it went really well! we'll talk soon :-)

 
color me BLACK